Sarah Swanton is Founder of Happy Healthy Entrepreneur (www.sarahswanton.com) and supports and teaches purpose-driven entrepreneurs on how to optimise their mental health & wellbeing so they can have the emotional resources they need to run their business in a way that works for them, and achieves good business/life balance.
Being December, we thought this would be a great opportunity for us all to reflect on the year that has been, for our businesses (and life too). As entrepreneurs, we are very good at pushing ourselves forward, and achieving things, that can sometimes go unnoticed - because we are so busy looking forward to the next 'thing'! Think of this session as an 'annual review' but not in a traditional way. Sarah will guide us through a range of useful techniques, exercises, and questions that will help us to reflect on the year in a positive, and upbeat way, putting the spotlight on our strengths, achievements, and reasons to celebrate. The aim here is that you'll walk away from this session feeling energised, motivated and gently excited about what can be achieved in 2018. You'll also gain an incredible sense of community, and feel inspired by others around you, that we are all in this together, each of us achieving amazing things!
Reserve your space to this popular event on our Meet-up page
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EVENT WAS DUE TO RUN ON 11TH DECEMBER AND RESCHEDULED DUE TO BAD WEATHER.
Our first event is a Mastermind group. In this type of meet up, the agenda belongs to the group, and each person’s participation is key. Your peers give you feedback, help you brainstorm new possibilities, and set up accountability structures that keep you focused and on track, creating a supportive environment.
Why come along?
- Solutions and ideas, which come from brainstorming with the group
- Tap into the experience and skills of others including the hosts
- Increased confidence that you've made the right decisions and are taking the right actions to achieve your goals
- Accountability and real progress in your business and personal life
- An instant and valuable support network
- A sense of shared endeavor - there are others out there!
- Create solutions as you want them to be
- A boost to your positive mental wellbeing
We encourage anyone who wants to reach or exceed their goals and commit to change to come to this meeting.
Space is limited so please reserve your space at our Meetup page.